To setup Focus by TeenDrive, "Find My iPhone" must be temporarily disabled on the driver's iPhone (you can turn it back on as soon as setup is complete).
1. Find and open the Settings app on your driver's phone
2. Tap the section displaying your driver's Apple ID
3. Tap the "iCould" row
4. Scroll down and tap the "Find My iPhone" row
5. Tap the green toggle switch next to "Find My iPhone" to turn it off
6. Enter your driver's Apple ID password and tap "Turn Off"
7. Confirm that "Find My iPhone" is off and then tap the iPhone home button to return to the Home screen. You can now return to the setup tool on your computer.