iPhone apps and services sometimes install "Profiles" on the phone for certain functions. To complete Focus by TeenDrive setup you must remove any profiles that are installed on the driver's phone.
1. Find and open the Settings app on your driver's phone
2. Tap the "General" row
3. Scroll down and tap the row titled either "Profile" or "Device Management".
4. Tap on the first profile listed
5. Tap "Remove Profile"
6. Enter the iPhone's passcode
7. Tap "Remove" to confirm
8. If there are any other profiles, repeat the process. Once there are no more profiles installed return to the Focus by TeenDrive iPhone Setup Tool on your computer.