Under no circumstances should you jailbreak or root your young driver's phone. We abide by all best practices as stipulated by Apple or Android and we advise against jailbreaking or rooting any device in order to work with Focus by TeenDrive.
Articles in this section
- How will Focus by TeenDrive know my child is driving? Can I disable it while they are a passenger?
- If Focus by TeenDrive blocks my child’s phone while driving, how can my child call for help in the event of an emergency?
- Does Focus by TeenDrive work with my car's systems?
- Do I have to jailbreak my or my kid's phone to work with Focus by TeenDrive?
- Will my young driver be able to turn off Focus by TeenDrive?
- What mobile devices are compatible with Focus by TeenDrive?
- Can I allow certain types of apps my child might need while driving (e.g. Spotify or Maps)?