When you first set up Focus by TeenDrive you were asked to install a Profile on the driver's iPhone. This Profile allows Focus by TeenDrive to disable certain functions of the phone while driving.
If you received a notification that the Profile was removed from the phone, please follow the instructions to reinstall it so Focus by TeenDrive can continue to protect your driver.
How to Reinstall the Profile
1. Make sure you have your driver's iPhone
2. Open the Settings app on the driver's phone
3. At the top of the Settings screen, check for text that says "This iPhone is supervised and managed..."
If the text is not there - please open the iPhone Setup Tool on your laptop or desktop computer and follow the instructions to link your driver's phone to your account. You can download the iPhone Setup Tool here.
If the text is there - move on to step 4.
4. Exit Settings and return to the iPhone Home screen. Find the Focus by TeenDrive app installed on your driver's phone and delete it.
To delete the app, lightly tap and hold the app icon until it shakes and an "X" appears. Tap the "X" and confirm that you want to delete it. Then press the Home button.
5. Go to the App Store and search for the "Focus by TeenDrive" app to download and reinstall it on the driver's phone. You can also visit this link on the driver's phone - https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1386497653
6. After it's installed, open the app and proceed through the setup steps. This will direct you to reinstall the profile.
Once you've completed the setup process you're all set!