The Focus by TeenDrive app must be installed on the driver's phone in order to disable certain functions of the phone while driving.
If you received a notification that the App was removed from the phone, please follow the instructions to reinstall it so Focus by TeenDrive can continue to protect your driver.
How to Reinstall the App
1. Make sure you have your driver's iPhone
2. Open the Settings app on the driver's phone
3. At the top of the Settings screen, check for text that says "This iPhone is supervised and managed..."
If the text is not there - please open the iPhone Setup Tool on your laptop or desktop computer and follow the instructions to link your driver's phone to your account. You can download the iPhone Setup Tool here.
If the text is there - move on to step 4.
4. Go to the App Store and search for the "Focus by TeenDrive" app to download and reinstall it on the driver's phone. You can also visit this link on the driver's phone - https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1386497653
5. After it's installed, open the app and proceed through the setup steps.
Once you've completed the setup process you're all set!